***IMPORTANT NOTICE***The Mill Creek Facility is now closed to the public until further notice. The Mental Health Clinic and its Therapists will be available by teletherapy during the State of Emergency. The Clinic will be contacting you about your appointments and discussing the teletherapy process. If you have a crisis during regular business hours, please call (607) 535-8282 and after hours call the Crisis Line at (607) 442-6900. If you are concerned you have any symptoms of the Coronavirus, please call Public Health at (607) 535-8140.
Schuyler County Health Services works to protect the health of county residents through outreach, prevention, science-based practices, and the delivery of quality health care.
Community Services for Schuyler County
Community Services oversees the county's network of mental health, developmental disability, alcoholism and chemical dependency services. The developmental disabilities services are provided through the Arc of Schuyler County, the substance abuse services are provided through FLACRA for treatment services and The Council on Alcoholism for prevention services.
Directions from North of Watkins Glen
- Follow Route 14 into Watkins Glen
- Turn left onto Twelfth Street then left onto South Perry
- From Route 414 turn left onto Decatur Street, then left onto Twelfth Street, then left onto South Perry Street
- Follow Route 14 into Watkins Glen and turn right onto Twelfth Street
- Turn left onto South Perry Street
- From Route 414, turn left onto Route 14, then right onto Twelfth Street then left onto South Perry Street